- Accident Prevention.
- Introduce Accident Investigation & Establish Its Role in Today’s Industry.
- Introduce Some Basic Skills in the Recognition & Control of Occupational Hazards.
- Provide the required Accident Investigation Skills for Supervisors/HSE Personnel.
- Introduce Accident Investigation Techniques.
- Safety Committees
- Corporate Managers
- Department Managers
- First Line Supervisors
- Facility Engineers and Specialists
- HSE Personnel
- Accident Prevention
- Recognition and Control of Occupational Hazards
- Causation Theory
- Investigation Techniques
- Course also consist of several workshop activities designed to meet program Objectives
- Training Manual
- Certificate from Techsafe Training & Consulting
- OSHA 29 CFR 1903.1, 1904
- Trinidad & Tobago OSH ACT 2004/2006 Part VIII.
16 hours (2 days)