Delegates will be given theoretical input as wells as practical involving the use of manikins and bandages.
- Emergency response teams
- Safety personnel
- Anyone who is desirous of learning life saving techniques.
The syllabus focuses on:
- Breathing and cardiac emergencies in adults, infants and children
- Identifying and caring for bleeding, sudden illnesses, and injuries, rescuing and moving victims
- Preventing disease transmission
- Includes an introduction to AEDs
Two (2) days
National Safety Council (NSC)